Tropical Chiropractic Group strives to provide you the most comfortable, most convenient massage therapy experience in South Florida. Not only do we have state-of-the-art facilities and the most highly trained massage therapists Coconut Creek, we provide our service at a low price you can afford!
Massage therapy is a proven and effective means of relaxation and stress relief. It can produce a number of therapeutic benefits, including:
- Reduced pain and tension
- Improved flexibility
- Increased endorphins
- Improved circulation
- Pain relief
- Recovery from sports injuries and accidents
Here at Tropical Chiropractic Group, we take pride in providing massage therapy Coconut Creek you can trust! Our massage therapists are certified, licensed, and highly trained to give the kind of treatment that will get you feeling better quickly.
What to Look for in a Coconut Creek FL Massage Therapist
When looking for a licensed professional to provide massage therapy Coconut Creek FL, it’s important to choose someone who meets the following criteria:
1. Choose a Massage Therapist Who Meets Your Specific Health Care Needs: It’s one thing if you simply want a rub to take off stress. It’s another if you’re experiencing back or neck pain. Therapeutic Coconut Creek massage therapy requires a licensed chiropractor with the proper credentials and education.
Make sure your massage therapist asks relevant questions to get to know your situation and develop a personalized treatment plan, rather than generically prescribe everyone the same therapy.
2. Choose a Therapist Who’s Respected and Recommended within the Local Medical Community: If a given massage therapist Coconut Creek is recommended by your primary health care provider and known by doctors in the area, chances are he’s a safer bet than Joe Blow who nobody’s ever heard of. As you consider candidates for massage therapy Coconut Creek FL, be sure to research them and ask the opinion of doctors near you.
3. Choose a Coconut Creek Massage Therapist Who Makes you Feel Comfortable: A lot of times, it comes down to who creates the most agreeable experience. A good massage therapist is courteous, polite, attentive, and truly concerned about his patients.
Are there Different Types of Massage?
Different massage styles exist, and chiropractors use them according to your particular needs.
Massage therapy techniques can broadly be divided into two types: relaxation styles and clinical styles. Relaxation styles, as the name suggests, are meant to eliminate stress, promote bodily fluid flow, and stimulate bowel movement.
Clinical massage is more therapeutically-oriented. It often focuses on the lymphatic, nervous, and circulatory systems, specifically targeting muscles and connective tissue to alleviate the effects of injury.
Here at Tropical Chiropractic Group, we specialize in clinical massage therapy Coconut Creek Florida. Some of the most notable goals of clinical massage are:
- Loosen-up tight muscles
- Repair injured soft tissue (tendons, ligaments, etc.)
- Release scar tissue
- Increase range of motion and flexibility
As you can see, Coconut Creek massage therapy has lots of benefits and is useful under a wide range of situation. We’re ready and eager to help you out. Give us a call!